CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 5, 2011

Ayling Family Reunion

I've been meaning to post this a long time ago but I'm barely getting to it now because of an accident that happened with my Momma.  (More on the accident later though, it's gonna need a post by itself.) Here's how our Family campout went though!!

The campout this year was at a place where my daddy grew up! Grand Coulee Dam!! I remember going there a few times before when I was young and my daddy telling us all the stories of my grandpa working on the dam and how it came about!! It was nice to be able to let our children experience what I did when I was little!!

The Grand Coulee Dam


The Tour











Everynight during summer, they do this light show on the dam it's really cool!!

Heading to the light show!






Waiting for the lightshow to start!






More to come....




No comments:

Post a Comment