CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 22, 2011

Prosser Aquatic Center

The other day we had the chance to go to the PAC with the Anderson's! It was a lot of fun and it was nice to be able to catch up with our friends, being that we've both have had a lot going on this summer.  Anyhow, here's how it went.

Of course, I forgot some snacks, so Carina saved the day and let us mooch off of her:-)


Later on I caught Sam getting into the pop tarts lol!


Sam trying out the water!

Awww...nice and refreshing!


Sam was really enjoying the water. He felt confident enough to crawl around in it!


I know you can barely see Isaiah, but that's him going down the kiddy slide!


Then Alayna finally got brave and went down too! 


Noah wasn't scared, he just kept going and going until he couldn't reach no more! He's quite the little dare devil ;-)




In order to go on the bigger slides you have to pass a swimming test.  So, Arieanna practiced a little with Cami and gave it a whirl!


Going....


going...


done! Hooray, she passed!!


Thanks Carina for invited us to spend time with your family, we really enjoyed it!!




1 comment:

  1. Ha, I must have missed this post! I Loved that day with you guys, I'm so glad you came out anyway, despite my many mis-informations ;)

    ReplyDelete