CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Arie and Laynie's Hairstyle's

This is a hairstyle Alayna came up with for me to do for church...



It's two twisties pulled back into a half ponytail, then made into a bun.  With the remaining hair, she wanted it curled into ringlets!


This one is so you can see the twisties. There is actually a twisty on the other side too but I didn't get a good angle of it.  Oh well, you get the gist!



As for Arieanna's, she wanted a topsy tail with a big fancy clip on the bottom of it.  The remaining of the hair she wanted a loose curl.



I Love doing my girls hair! It's a great way to bond with them and I love how they can create something of their own!


1 comment:

  1. So, so, so cute! I love how you let them choose and you just... wah-Lah! fix it! You've got a gift, it's amazing, and I love it :)

    ReplyDelete