CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Fun Filled Weekend

So Manuel and I decided at last minute that we would go on a little family outing!! We went to Silverwood Theme Park and after that rented a hotel with a Triple Play Family fun park right next to it.  The kids had sooo much fun! We left little Samuel at home with Tia Yanet though so it would be a lot easier to handle the 4 oldest!! Let me tell ya, it was a lot easier cause Noah is a handful.  Anyhow, here's  how our trip went.

On our way there...


...and we're there!


Getting ready to get on the rides!



Manuel had to slip some dart's in before the rides!


Now the rides.











Ice Cream break.  It was soooo yummy!



I didn't get that many pics of the water park cause I was having tooo much fun swimming and it was a pain in the batooty to keep pulling the camera out when I was all wet.



Done at Silverwood and on to the hotel!



Well, at least we thought we were done until we saw Garfield and the carousel!







Silverwood was fun, but Manuel and I have decided that next time we go it will be a weekday instead of a weekend.  It was totally packed and hard to keep up on the kids cause they just wanted to take off and do their own thing.  Maybe when they get a little older it will be easier.
When we were looking for a hotel to stay in we found a Triple Play family fun park! I guess if we stayed in the Holiday Inn Express, we got a pretty good deal on the Triple Play for two days! It was awesome, there was an arcade, bowling, go karts, lazer tag, miniture golf, bumper boats and an indoor waterpark!!














This is actually a pic of Manuel and the kids shooting me with their lazer guns!! I know, can't really see them, oh well!


I didn't get any pics of the indoor water park cause we were tooo busy sliding down the gigantic slides and swimming in the wave pool!! Just use your imaginations ;-)
Overall, it was a lot of fun! I think that next time we will just plan a vacation for the Triple Play family fun park cause it was better for young kids and easier to keep all of them in check!!
I did miss my little Samuel though, next year he'll be able to go and join the fun! Thanks Tia Yanet for watching him :-) 



1 comment:

  1. Sooooo fun!!!!! During the summer Silverwood's just pretty much packed. Unless it's overcast and slightly drizzling.... which we did and it made it for a cold swim at the water area :). What a fun trip, and I just have to say, You look dang good! ;)

    ReplyDelete