CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I did it...

I did it I did it...I potty trained Noah before he turned the big 2!! I was actually beginning to think that I wasn't gonna be able to do it because of the busy summer we've had, but I did it!!!


It's soo cute to see such a little boy on such a big potty:)  Oh and if you did notice the toilet paper missing, it's because I was getting ready to change the roll.  Noah decided that he was gonna use just about a whole role just to wipe lol! 





3 comments:

  1. That is absolutely, fantastaclly exciting!!! Go Alisha, Go NoaH! Now just come over here and teach Carson ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME, Alisha!! How did you do it? I need tips because I'm tired of having 2 kiddies in diapers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am soooo jealous! Maybrie still isn't and with a colicky baby, it is getting put off a little again!

    ReplyDelete