CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Back to School!

So the girls went back to school today! Alayna was so excited to hear that she has Mrs. Arteaga, who was Arieanna's first grade teacher.  Arieanna has Mrs. Miller, who seems really nice! Arieanna was a little nervous this morning cause she's afraid that second grade is going to be alot harder than first grade.  I think she'll do just fine, she's a great kid!! Anyhow, I already miss them already, during the summer they kept me good company and we were able to do alot of girl time together :-) It's cool though, now I'll get to spend more one on one time with my boys! I love these kids of mine!!



 

2 comments:

  1. They look so cute!! We don't start until the 29th... the kids are bummed that they have to wait longer :). I do have to say, you will LOVE your one on one time with your boys! At least I loved mine... now it's just going to be me and Carson... such a different thought :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look adorable! I know what you mean though. I know I'll miss my girls and like you I'll have just the boys home. Tonight was a BBQ and meet your teacher night. The girls are excited for school too.

    ReplyDelete