CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

4th of July!

So we didn't really get to have a 4th of July shin dig due to just getting back from camping and then having to pack up again to go on the Ayling family campout.  So as I was unpacking then repacking, I went ahead and tried out this cute hairstyle on the girls!! Tell me whatcha think?




On Alayna's I did a straight line down the middle...



...on Arie's I tried to zigzag it to make it a little different.  Don't know if you can even tell the difference though.  Whatever, you get the gist!!! But can you tell what it is? Oh, and the hair things at the ends are supposed to give the firecracker look.


1 comment:

  1. It's a star!! That's awesome. You can't even tell where the ends are. Whatever I do looks so simple but yours look like they take a lot of time and effort. Making the straight lines makes a difference. :) sometimes I think I'll get it straight on my girls then when I'm almost done I see its not. Oh well, I still need you to give me hairstyling classes!

    ReplyDelete