CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 27, 2011

R.I.P

Manuel and I were sitting in the living room enjoying ourselves before we heard this big bang on the window.  Both of us startled, didn't know what to think.  "What the heck was that?" I replied, "I have no idea" Manuel said.  I thought maybe some kids were messing around and threw something at our window or something to that nature.  Then as I looked outside, I saw this poor little thing laying on the bark right below the window...


evidently this poor bird thought that it could fly through our window.  It kind of reminded me of that Windex commercial with the birds in it and how the window looks soo clean that they can fly right through it.  You know what commercial I'm talking about right? Anyhow, I hope this bird can "Rest In Peace" now that it killed itself :-(

Later that night my poor little Samuel fell and got his first huge bump on his forehead, due to the rest of the kids horsing around :-(


We were so lucky that it didn't split open cause that would have been our third kid with stitches. Don't ask me why he's smiling, I guess whenever he sees the flash of the camera he knows it's picture time lol.  Doesn't it look nasty? My poor baby :-(




 

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh poor Samuel!!! Tonight Aidan was walking out of his room looking back at me. When he finally turned to go out the door he ran right into the wall...hard. He was awarded a nice purple bump. But after reading your blog I can see Aidan's was nothing compared to Samuel's. Ouch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That happened once when we were at the Riverfront house... the bird didn't die thankfully but it sat there stunned for almost a half an hour while we were all around it. It finally must have come to it's senses cuz he just all of a sudden flew away...weird. And man, poor SAM!! That Does look nasty! I hate it when kiddos have something like that happen to them, it's always a scare and you feel so bad :(

    ReplyDelete