CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Birthday Gifts

I couldn't think of anything that I could get for birthday gifts without spending money.  Then it dawned on me the other day when I was looking at my "Blessings" blocks.  Manuel had some 2x4 scraps along with some that I got from my dad and I had scrap paper galore.  With a little mod podge and my cricut expression I was able to try some blocks on my own.  What a perfect gift eh? Especially when I had everything already.

These are the "Blessings" blocks that I tried to replicate. I got them as a Christmas gift from my sis.


And here are the ones that I did.


I wish I would have did a few things different, but not too shabby huh?

This is what I came up for Manuel's cousin's gift.


After seeing the finished product on this one I wanted to keep it for myself lol. Well, my tools, paper and cricut ain't going nowhere so I'll be making myself one too!!








3 comments:

  1. Those turned out awesome!! Seriously! What a good gift idea! And I do have to say, you are looking So good these days... there is something about you that just sparkles! Gorgeous you are, miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Hello Martha Stewart! Seriously, you are so good with these cute crafty things. I love it. They turned out amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWSOME!!!!! Okay....nowyou have to make some for me! LOVE YA!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete