CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Pumpkin Carving and Other Things

This year for our pumpkins my Mom found these really cute ideas in a magazine for us to do.  I went ahead and did a family night full of pumpkin carving and decorating with the Thornocks and my Mom! Here's how they turned out.





Other things I've accomplished this month so far is making an apple pie and cheese zombies.



And...I know I said I was gonna get a hairstyle blog, I just haven't had the time to throw one together.  So, here's some new hairstyles I've tried.

This one is like a mirrored effect.  I braided from the top and bottom then gathered them in the middle.


The side braid always looked soo pretty to me!



I've been wanting to try the fish braid for the longest time...So here's a little hairdo I threw together with that.





These are twist braids, I think I showed them before but this time I did them in a twist french braid thingy mi bobber. 





Well, that's just a few things so far this month.  Can't wait to tell you about how the rest of it goes!!



2 comments:

  1. I need your recipe to cheese zombies! Jaime loves them. Your girls hair always looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOve the pumpkins! Haha, and I almost ate the screen ;)... I Love cheese zombies... or at least use too. And your girl's hair turned out darling!

    ReplyDelete