CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me

Yep, on October 30, I celebrated another year of life! I'm 27.  Can you believe that?! It was actually a really nice one cause my b-day fell on a Sunday and I got to see the kids do their program.  That was their present to me, to sing nice and loud and memorize their parts.  They delivered and along with it made me some cards.


The day before my B-day, the girls (Ashleigh and Steph) and I decided that we were gonna go to golds gym and do body pump and body combat.  Let me tell you, it was awesome! Then afterward we went to get our feet done.  The girls paid for mine for my birthday! You girls are so sweet, thank you!


Meanwhile back at home my Hubby surprised me! The story is actually funny cause I was on the potty talking to him (yep, I like to chit chat while I'm on the pot) and was telling him how long it's been since he's surprised me with something on my birthday.  Don't know why but as I was telling him that I was reminded of the sink in the bathroom.  It was plugging up cause Noah stuck a penny down it, so I asked him if he could fix it.  He gladly said yes and went to get some needle nose pliers to get it out.  As he was attempting to get it out he kindly asked me if I could go down to the basement to turn off the main water valve cause it was gonna be harder than he thought.  I didn't really want to but I went anyways cause I was sooo tired of the darn sink being plugged.  When I turned on the light to go to the valve all I saw was this...



...He is so clever! You know the sink....the water valve...what a smart little cookie! This really made my day even better! He's always full of good surprises for me and is so sneaky about it!  I love this man of mine! 
I also got a chocolate bar from Kim H. and gift card for target from my sis-in-law.  Thank you chica's!

Well, here's to another year of life!!


3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday!! I had it written on my calendar but I had a super busy Sunday. (no excuse I know) sorry I didn't send you sweet wishes on your day. Glad you had a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT??? It was your birthday??? I didn't know that! Happy late birthday! I'm glad you had a good one, even without me sneaking by to do something for your day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remembered that it was your birthday all the way until your actual birthday. I even talked to you at church! I'm horrible. I guess my mind was wrapped up in the Primary program and Ryleigh being sick. I should have at least wished you a happy birthday. I apologize, I'm horrible. I LOVE your Nike Frees, though. I need to get some new ones at some point, and after seeing yours, I may copy you. They're awesome!

    ReplyDelete