CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 3, 2011

Conference Weekend

This last weekend was quite fun! On Friday after school we went to the Sunnyview Park where they had an expo (you know, where they advertise different businesses around the area).  We got to go around booth to booth to check out all the cool stuff.  The one we liked the most was the XCape hair salon one, we got a color of our choice hair extension!  I know you can't really see the colors we chose, but Arieanna got blond, I got purple and Alayna got pink. 


Then on Saturday morning we had the healthiest breakfast ever! Pancakes with Hershey kisses as the eyes, peanut butter cups as the nose and whip cream and grapes as the mouth and hair. Oh, and don't forget the peanut butter we spread all over the pancake first.  Mmm, mmm, mmm!


Noah just couldn't wait, he already had chocolate in his mouth.



Later that day, Tia Aybet treated the girls out to new shoes! They are those Twinkle toes by Sketchers.  They've been wanting these shoes for the longest time and finally got them! Manuel thinks their uglier then sin but who cares right? As long as the girls like 'em. I think they're cute and that's all that matters!


Here they are modeling them for you...


Sunday morning (Saturday too) it was General Conference! I can't help but think that it was totally directed towards me lol.  The talks really inspired me and I merely enjoyed every bit of them! I love when I get the chance to here from our dear loving Prophet.  I'm soo grateful for my family and all that Heavenly Father has given me.  I know that through faith and prayer that I can build a loving relationship with Him.  I also know that through Him all things are possible! I'm grateful for the church in my life and for the opportunity to teach my beautiful kids the importance of it. I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.

Well, that how our weekend went.  It was alot of fun!








3 comments:

  1. How fun! And I do have to say, I LOVE those shoes! Haha, every little girls dream :), what an awesome aunt!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lot of fun. When we went school shopping Olivia picked out similar twinkle toes only hers don't have laces. I was a little hesitant to buy them too but I've decided I really like them on her. She's the envy of anyone who sees them! :) glad you enjoyed conference, it was really good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why does Alayna look like she doesn't belong in the "girl" pic....lol

    I got my girls twinkle toes too.......you should see how much in awe the Germans are when they see how much they light up:-)

    ReplyDelete