CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween 2011

This year for Halloween we all decided to be "Super Hero's"! Well, except for Manuel who didn't dress up, and Samuel who was a little spider.  We first got to sport our costumes at the ward trunk or treat. They had a chile feed and of course the trunk or treat.  I didn't get a group pic of us there, but here's a few others that I thought were cute!




Then for Halloween today, I signed up to take cupcakes to Alayna's class Halloween party. When I was down to the last minute of taking them, I wanted to come up with a way of taking them "in style" so I threw this cupcake stand together.



I used my glass cake stand and the to make it tiered I used a candle holder and hot glued cardboard pizza boxes that I cut into circles and decorated with paper. 
 Alayna helped me bake the cupcakes and picked out the colors, sprinkles and cupcake thingy mi bobbers. 



We even delivered them "in style" as Cat Women and Spider Man!


For Arieanna's we just took some "Witches Brew".


I wanted to do an actual cauldron and serve it out of it with dry ice as the smoke coming out, but I wasn't sure how the teacher would react to that.  So this was the next best thing. 

And, the whole family right before going trick or treating.  I'm Cat Woman, Arieanna is Wonder Woman, Alayna is daughter of Captain America, Isaiah is Spider Man, Noah is Batman and Samuel is my little spider.  Maybe just maybe I can get Manuel to dress up next year. 



We had a fun Halloween this year and I hope you guys did too!
Happy Halloween!





 

3 comments:

  1. You guys look great. Glad you had a good Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your costumes are awesome!! And I love how creative you got with the classroom goodies :). I also want to tell you Happy Birthday! It's late, and I'm horrible, but I just still wanted to tell you Happy Birthday, and I'm glad it was such a wonderful one this year... you totally deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you got some family pictures up. You guys were SO cute! I thought your costume was hot. Loved it!

    ReplyDelete