CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 29, 2011

Pillow Makeover

I decided that I was tired of my boring pillows in my living room which looked like this (pics down below).




Pretty boring huh? So I called up my Mom and the two of us went shopping for some fabric and got on the ball with redoing these pillows!! Here's some pics of our process.

My Mom and the girls cutting the fabric.

My Mom surging the ends.

Me, sewing the sides up.

Me again, this time saying CHEESE!

So are ya curious what these bad boys turned out like??? Well here ya go!


Now that I'm looking at this pic, I realize I need to change my curtains out. The colors don't quite go with my color scheme.  Oh well, guess that can be my next project!!


Don't know if I like the little flower that I tried to make in the middle of the pillows.  I think maybe I should have made them a little bigger. But hey, at least I tried right?! I do know this much, if my Mom didn't help me, than they would have turned out a lot worse lol.  Thank goodness for Mom!!!



2 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE the colors your picked for the pillows. I plan on doing alot of crafts this summer when I'm off of work. MISS YOU!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a wonderful job! They look so nice. Tell MANUEL that they are not old lady pillows. I really like them Alisha. :)

    ReplyDelete