CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 29, 2011

The Perfect Ballet Bun


Well, I got this from the same website I get most of my ideas which is here http://www.princesshairstyles.com/2011/03/perfect-ballet-bun.html.  It's just as easy as she explains it and I love the end results!! The only thing I did different was I didn't put a hairnet cause I couldn't find one at Wal-Mart and didn't feel like going all the way to Tri Cities just to get one.  I still think it turned out pretty dang good for just using bobby pins and a little hairspray!! 









2 comments:

  1. Ok this might sound weird but arieannas back view of her ears are perfect! I'm an ear person. Rubbed them when I was little. Their hair is so cute. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebekah won't let me do her hair anymore. She wants to do it herself. She is getting better at it though. :)

    ReplyDelete