CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!!

What a FUN weekend we had!! We started off with a fun tradition I think we're going to do every year and went to go EGG people's house:) Yep, you heard that right, so if you were wondering who it was,   now ya know! Then the next morning we went to the wards Easter egg hunt.  It was a lot of fun, I got to get a lot of good pics!






After going home from the hunt, we wanted to get ready for the Easter bunny to come and made some really cute cupcakes! The girls just loved making them with me!!



Then the kids went sleepy night night anticipating for the Easter bunny to stop by and drop off a little somethin' somethin'! I actually had a lot of fun this time and made a little scavenger hunt for them to find their surprise!

We ended the day with the most important part of celebrating Easter and that was sitting down and reading the Easter Story from the scriptures.  As we were reading that, the Easter bunny was hiding the eggs for our own little Easter egg hunt!!




Phew...it seems like so much, but we really had a lot of fun! Like Arieanna said, "this was the best Easter ever!"

Oh, and here's some fun pics of the kids that we tried to get after church.  It's soo hard to get all of them to look at the camera.






Happy Easter!!


5 comments:

  1. So cute! The girls' hair looked beautiful at church... I don't know how you have the patience to do it! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Your kids are all super good-looking
    2. I never would've guessed who egged us because you had Carina call for our address! Well done--that was ninja-sneaky! I thought it was the Andersons! Thanks, it was a very cool idea!
    3. Those cupcakes are so clever and fun! You and Ashleigh inspire me with your cute, festive treats! I'm taking notes for when my kids are old enough to like that kind of stuff.
    4. You're so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a fun mom! And those cupcakes are darling! Don't you love it when you feel the reward of the words, "This is the best ever!" from your kiddos :) By the way, those are some really cute pics of your kids!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and what fun. I can't believe how big your two baby boys have gotten since I last saw them! They're adorable. Glad you had a good Easter. (BTW, i almost put the same background on my blog last night but got too tired to stay up any longer and thought I'd do it later. Glad I saw your blog today! I'll pick a different one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE YOUR KIDS! I am glad the egging went well. My kids had fun with it too.

    ReplyDelete