CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Some more Hairstyles!


I decided to post this one cause it's fairly quick and easy! All you have to do is pull it back into a pony, split it into two braids, and twist it into a bun! Then add a little accessory for the finishing touches and Voila, it's done!!




 Okay, so this one is not so quick, but if you do it the night before like I did, then all you have to do is get her up the next morning and curl the back!




It really isn't as difficult as it looks though.  The most time consuming part is parting it. But still, it's pretty simple! If you ever need me to show you, just ask;)

I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist putting these pics of Manuel doing the girls' hair! It was so nice of him to help me out while I made breakfast! He didn't do too shabby for a Daddy!








So whatcha think? I know, Manuel likes to run around in his G's (garments) at home.  But not to bad on the hairdo's eh?!

3 comments:

  1. He did great! I always love hearing dad's doing their little girls hair... now that's a good dad :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaime thought Manuel did an awesome job and wished he could do that. He's tried brushing their hair before and puts a clip in which looks better than not brushing their hair at all so I'm grateful for what I can get. :)

    ReplyDelete