CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Bad to the Bone

Yaya and Laynie got some Sunglasses and just had to play around with there little brother Samuel! He's "Bad to the Bone"!


So here's the pic with Laynie's glasses...


...and here's a pic with Yaya's!
Also today while I was trying to post this, I went to find Noah doing this...


Hahahahaha isn't this just soo cute...


...when he was a baby he took really well to these binkies.  Then I started weaning him off of them and I swear he was weaned until Samuel came.  Now he's taking to them again, but getting a little creative with them Lol!

And I just couldn't post without posting a pic of Isaiah...


...I just couldn't leave him out!! He's so handsome!

7 comments:

  1. Adorable! All of them. Isaiah looks so much older! Growing fast. The pic with Noah and the binkies is hilarious. I have a pic of Lindsey doing the same thing when she was 1. I called her a binky addict...although, weaning her off wasn't hard at all but the pic is fun to see anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are so adorable! I feel like I haven't seen you in forever! I guess that's what happens when you get sick and stayed cooped up at home. We'll have to get together soon now that I'm feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep its official! Laynie is your only mexican child!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA! Noah is hilarious. I love that picture. Sam is seriously so much bigger. He was so tiny the last time I saw him. Seriously, when was the last time we saw each other? I guess it was at DQ when Lisa was moving. Seriously this sickness stuff is no fun, especially when the babies get it. When we're all feeling good, we'll have to get together and do something. I loved your text the other day. I really do need to get on the texting bandwagon. I think we might do it soon, we've just got to figure out our budget. It would be so nice, though because I hate not getting to text back to people and I totally feel like I'm living in the stone age without it. It's pathetic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just realized that I said the word "seriously" about a million times in that post. Seriously, I did.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahahaha! Now those are some awesome pics! I love your little ones, so much individual personality and all cute at the same time :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I miss you and your FAMILY! We've got to come visit again sometime soon! :)

    ReplyDelete