CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The magic of Headbands & Bows

The other morning as I was getting the girls ready for school I started to feel a little lazy and didn't really want to do their hair.  So I was trying to think of something that I can do that was quick and simple.  Then that's when it dawned on me, headbands can do the trick.  So I quickly curled their hair and slapped a headband on each of their heads.  It's amazing how such a simple thing can make such a difference to a hairstyle! It's like poof your done!!





Alayna's headband wasn't as noticeable as Arieanna's, but it's still cute!

Another thing that I noticed as I was getting the girls ready this morning was the magic of Bows!! Of course I was lazy again and just pulled their hair back and slapped a bow in it...





...It's just sooo awesome how I can make a not so cute hair style look really cute with headbands and bows!!

3 comments:

  1. You crack me up! Your lazy hair day would be most people's really good hair day... you and your girls always look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Summer. I told Chad about your post and he laughed. I feel pretty awesome if my girls get pony tails and their hair is out of their eyes. Alish, you're awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE the MIRACLE of BOWS and HEADBANDS!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete