CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Soaking up some Sunshine!

My good friend Carina called the other day to see if we wanted to take advantage of the good weather and go out and play...Of course, I just couldn't turn down the offer!







It was sooo nice to soak up some sunshine and let the kids just play it out!! (Don't know if that made sense, but whatever you get what I'm trying to say lol!)

Later on that day, the girls came home from school and decided to do the same with their brothers.  Soak up the nice weather that is!





2 comments:

  1. Thanks for coming and joining me :) And Alex loved having buddies there to play with! And I have to say, I LOVE those pics with all your kids on the teeter-totter... lol!

    ReplyDelete