CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Grandview Ward Young Women's

For mutual, the young women decided to do a little hair and nail get together.  So Carina called me up and asked if I would show them some pointers on how they could do their hair.  I accepted and had a blast getting to know these beautiful young ladies! I went ahead and took my two little ones to demonstrate on and even got to do some of the young women's hair too! 






I have to say that it was fun and I hope that I can have another opportunity to do it again! Love ya ladies!!

2 comments:

  1. You made our night Alisha! That WAS alot of fun and the girls would LOVE to have another night like that... so don't be surprised if we ask you again sometime :) You are amazing Alisha!

    ReplyDelete