CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

So today is Mother's Day and oh did I have a wonderful day!! First we went to church at my mom's ward and spent some time with her and my sisters.  My sis Corrina came down from Arizona to take my mom to a mariners game for her mother's day gift! It was nice to see her again! As for the gifts I got...

...Arieanna made me some sweet little cards with a bag of candy!


Here's a close up of what she had to say...





On the purple letter with the hand prints on it said,
M is for many times you've hugged me,
O is for the outstanding things you do,
M is for all our memories together--
Mom, I am so glad that I have you!!


Alayna did this, and when I opened it up this is what I found!






And, Isaiah gave me this!



What a surprise this was for me.  My beautiful kids worked soo hard on this stuff to make my Mother's Day special! I love them more than words can say, they bring such joy to my life! 
 Happy Mother's Day to all the mother's out there!




2 comments:

  1. How sweet! It warms my heart to see kids who LOVE their Mommy! I'm glad you had such a special day, Alisha!
    By the way, we need to start going to the park soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWww! That was the sweetest little post! Your kids are so sweet! It's because they have a sweet mommy!!

    ReplyDelete