CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 16, 2011

Sage Rat Race

I did a race with my friends!! It was 7.2 miles and I didn't really even train for it.  I actually didn't even pay cause the late fee was $37 and I just couldn't bring myself to paying that much.  Next time I will just make sure I pre register so that I can get all the goodies that come along with doing these races! Anyways, I didn't do that great, infact, I actually really sucked:( But I'm giving the excuse that I didn't train for it (lol)! I'm NOT a runner that's for sure, but I want to do these things so I can get fit and healthy!! One race down and more to come!!





This is the sunburn I got from being out in the heat (yikes)!


Do you see that neck line, man I'm bright red!


 





5 comments:

  1. WOW GIRL......The sun kicked your BUTT! I am so proud of you though. You did awsome for not training much at all. I look forward to our next adventure. TRIATHLON!!!!! Its going to be so fun to do it together! LOVE YA! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alisha! It was fun to goof around with you before the race--and I love having people who actually want to run a crazy 7 mile race instead of telling ME that I'm crazy for wanting to run a 7 mile race. Did that make sense? Basically I'm glad you're crazy like me! :) And who knew we'd get so TOASTED out there? I hope your sunburn stops burning soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're awesome! And on Sunday I noticed you got some sun!, and was wondering from where... lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did awesome! The fact that you didn't even train, yet you finished (and finished ahead of a bunch of people) says quite a bit. Also, 12k is almost 7.5 miles, so don't short change yourself. I didn't know until I looked it up, so it was nice to see it was farther than I thought. Also, I'm sorry about not stickin' with you the whole time. I just wanted to see what I could do, but I felt bad leaving you. I'm actually not much faster than you, though and I've been running a little bit longer, so I'm pretty sure in no time you'll be bustin' out 7 minute miles and leaving me high and dry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. your such a nerd with you weirdo face expressions.
    Hopefully when I get back to the states there'll be a race we can do together...woo hoo...
    My race is this saturday!

    ReplyDelete