CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Manuel's blanket

When Manuel and I first got married, there was this blanket that I was dying to get rid of.  It was just all raggedy and torn up and ugly.  Little did I know that when I tried to get rid of it Manuel would not let me.  He informed me that it was his blanket for years and he wanted to pass it down to his kids.  So I held on to it for him but there was no way it would last long enough for his kids (not that I was gonna let him give it to them).  So just yesterday as I was cleaning the downstairs I found it and decided to ask if we can just give it to the dog since it was soo torn up.  He had a hard time but finally decided to part ways with it! Yessss!  Finally got rid of that darn thing!





No comments:

Post a Comment