CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

For the girls hair today they wanted the usual hearts that we've been doing for the past couple of years.  I didn't want to do the same thing as the years before so I added a little twist to it this year!
I did the usual heart, but added side braids to Alayna's...



...then to Arieanna's I did two hearts on one side then a braid on the other. 



For Manuel I did the cheesy mirror graffiti and made him a rice krispie kiss along with a card!




Then made some more rice krispie kisses along with some chocolate for the girl's teachers.



And since I didn't get a chance before, here's a little of V-Day decor that I made with my friend Tawnya!


Okay, so the top one I made and the bottom one I ordered but I could've made it too if I wasn't so busy lol!


Hope ya'll had a fabulous V-Day!





3 comments:

  1. I love your girls' hair, always SO cute :). And you did such a good job on your home decor, one of my favorite valentine's crafts I've seen this year

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one you made, is the one I was refering to :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah you rock at doing hair. it looks so perfect.happy valentines day!

    ReplyDelete