CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Adding another Addition to our Family!

Yep, you heard that right...except it's not a baby, it's a dog!!! Manuel came home with a dog that some guy was giving away at the dairy. We figured we'd give him a shot and see if he could warm up to the kids and vice versa.  I actually didn't think I was ready for a dog yet but for some reason this one made me change my mind.  He's such a good dog and minds pretty well.  The kids are really enjoying him and Manuel now has a buddy to go to work with him! So we now evened out our family from a family of 7 to a family of 8 lol:-) We still need to decide if we want to change his name. The previous owners called him Tank.  We'll see if we think it fits?





3 comments:

  1. Fun! I was reading the blanket post first, and I was thinking I didn't know they had a dog! You're so brave. I hope the TANK is a good boy for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll bet your kids are SO happy to have a dog. My kids are all jealous. They want a dog now. I may just send them to your house everyday to get their dog-fill. He's a cutie, and it's nice that he's such a good dog and behaves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A dog, how fun! Sometimes I feel, the dog completes a family ;) YOu guys'll love him

    ReplyDelete