CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Bringing in the Christmas Spirit

After having a fun filled Thanksgiving spending it with our family and friends, us Medrano's came home and got the big ol' tree out!  It's tradition!



This year, I wanted to do something a little different for the kids.  Since every year they come home with new ornaments from school or just inherit them from G'ma Ayling, I got them their own tree to decorate!



Here's the finished product downstairs with all their Christmas bears from G'ma Ayling.


And, here's how I spruced up the mailbox.


Just a little wrapping paper and a homemade bow! Oh and don't forget the hot glue to hang the little sled sign.

As for the front door, I took an old wreath I had laying around and fixed it up to the best of my ability. It went from looking like this....


...to this!


Can you tell I love snowmen!? Well you will now when you see the rest of the decor...


These little guys actually sing and dance! We got this from my momma too.


This is where our stockings will hang as soon I get more hooks.  I'm also thinking of making some new ones this year if I get around to it.  If not the old one's will have to do. ( Notice more snowmen?)


And now to the lights outside.  These are the best pics I can get of it.  I sooo want to fix it up a little more, just little details here and there but only if I can get around to it too.



I just realized that I need to fix the candy cane lights lol and the angel with the star on top the roof. Oh well, you get to see 'em like this!










1 comment:

  1. The lights look awsome!!!! I think that I my have talked Casey into getting the LED lights. We are going to buy a bunch after Christmas if we can. Hoping that by next year we will be completely switched over to LED! :)

    ReplyDelete