CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Sam's 1st Birthday

It's hard to believe that I had my baby a year ago.  Time sure does fly.  It's crazy to think that our babies can go from being soo small to sooo big in a blink of an eye.

Samuel Josiah Medrano 11/16/2010



Here he is again just a few weeks old.




Samuel Josiah Medrano11/16/2011


Tia Sannie and Sam share the same birthday!



Happy Birthday Sam and Sannie, we all love you very much!!








3 comments:

  1. I totally forgot that yesterday was his birthday until you texted me. THEN, I totally forgot that you wanted some help with the cake until I just read this post. I'm horrible. I apologize. He's the cutest little thing, though and I can't believe our babies are a year old! What happened to jogging/waddling around the park as we complain about being big and uncomfortable? Good times, good times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does go by fast. It really doesn't seem like its been a year. Oh and btw, the 16 is my sisters bday too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little Sam of yours is such a doll! Seriously, one of the cutest baby boys I've ever seen :)... and the cake, looks awesome! You always do such a good job

    ReplyDelete