CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Eve "Ayling Style"

For Christmas Eve we always spend it with the "Ayling" side of the family! This year my clever sister Tammy came up with a "Minute to Win it" game that can keep us all occupied.  So each family who were there this year came up with their own competition like how many marshmallows you can fling through a wreath in a minute, or how high can you stack the cards in a minute, or how many big marshmallows can you stack on top of eachother in a minute, or get the cookie down to your mouth from your forehead with only using your facial muscles in a minute, or my favorite which was how long it takes to pass the orange with only using your chin and neck.  You get the gist right?! Of course, I forgot the most important thing to our gathering, my camera:-( So just imagine the loads of fun we had! Actually, my sis Tam went ahead and sent me some pics that she got! She didn't get a lot, but like I said before just imagine!






I know these next two pics just looks like nothing, but it's actually us passing the orange to eachother lol.



For some reason I could not get the date out of the pics or I couldn't edit the red eye.  Oh well:-/

All that matters is we had a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment