CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Hairstyles!

Around this time last year my sister Sarah and I wanted to try something different for Valentine's Day for the girls hair.  So we went online to see if I could pull something off in just a few minutes and this is the hairstyle that we saw and thought was sooo cute (the pics are posted below)! So I decided that I would try to pull it off this year too, being that it was so different and unique! Also if your interested in the website that I got it from, it was from here http://www.princesshairstyles.com/. This website is amazing, it has alot of different hairstyles on it...she even shows you how to do some of them! Well here's my attempt at the Valentine's one!(Well my second attempt that is).

Now that I'm looking at it I wish I would have put ribbon around the heart like she did on the website so you can actually tell that it's a heart. Oh well, at least I tried right?!

This is just a close up so that you can tell if it's a heart or not???

With Alayna's, I did a heart on both sides. Again, I wish I would have put some ribbon so that the heart would have been more noticeable.


This is Alayna's from the top view!

And of course we had to take a shot of them together!


Well, even if it's not perfect, it was fun to try something different! Tell me whatcha think?

2 comments:

  1. You can Totally see the hearts! Adorable! I'm definitely going to try some of those hairstyles on that site! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWSOME ALISHA! :) I only wish that Rebekah would let me do her hair.

    ReplyDelete