CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Isn't this the Cutest?


For Christmas we always do a cousin exchange and one of my sister's Tammy's son's Jacob had Samuel for it (did that come out right?). Anyways, my Mom for some reason kinda picked a theme for Samuel's nursery by making a bunch of Monkey blankets...so can you guess what my brilliant sister came up with to make him? Down below I took a pic of what it is!


My sister can just be sooo creative!
So what do you think? I was thinking that some of us ladies in the ward could get together and learn how to make these eh, eh?!  She also made one for my sister Sarah's baby, Rachel, it's a Hippo.  Here's some pics of that one.

Ohh....they're sooo cute!!!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I want to learn to make them so that I can give them as baby shower gifts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We SO have to learn how to make those, too cute!!

    ReplyDelete