CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My Sweet Little Mama

I just want to start off by saying how much I love my little Arieanna! She's always been such a little mama since the day she was born.  I can still remember the day that she tried to feed her baby cousin Corrina some "mama boob" (that's what we have always called breastfeeding) and the the times that she has rocked the babies to sleep for me, or just plainly help me out, out of the goodness of her heart.  I don't know what I would do without her! She is such a good little mama, big sister, and daughter!

This is Ariannna after just putting Samuel to sleep for me while I cooked dinner!
Laynie just had to slip into this one, she loves taking pics!

This one is when I was too lazy to get up in the morning, so she took the baby for me, and the others too!

3 comments:

  1. She melts my heart! You have a precious one on your hands their Alisha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a helper. She's so sweet to not only care for her siblings but you as well. She's a doll.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is such an amazing young lady! LOVE YOU BUNCHES sweetie! :)

    ReplyDelete