CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sweet Gravy for Aunt Amanda


This morning when I woke up Alayna wanted to know if I would make the stuff Auntie Amanda made for them when they were at her house visiting.  She kept saying "Mommy can you please make that white stuff that goes on the toast that Aunt Amanda made for us?" I swear she would tell me that every morning until finally I got what she was saying...(Oh, she means sweet gravy). Sweet gravy is a breakfast that my family and I grew up with.  My Grandma Ayling used to make it for my dad all the time so he passed it down to us. I can still remember the morning's that my dad would make it for us, mmm, mmm, mmm, so good. So I went ahead and made it for my kiddos since Auntie Amanda is not here anymore to make it for them :( So this one is for you Aunt Amanda! We miss you guys!

This is what Sweet Gravy looks like freshly made!


I had to put it on a plate to show you how it's eaten...doesn't it look so yummy?!


The kids enjoying every bit of it!


Alayna and Isaiah scarfing it down!

Arieanna too!


Noah trying it for the first time...mmm, mmm, mmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment