CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Girl's Hair

For those of you who know me, I love to do hair.  Being that I just had our little Samuel not to long ago, I have been having a hard time keeping up with the girl's hair like I usually have it.  So instead of having it all pretty, pretty, I've just had time to pull it back in plain ol' ponytails.  But this morning I was feeling a little ahead of schedule and thought I would be a little more creative with it like I used to be! Tell me what you think?


Arieanna's hair from the front.

Arieanna's hair from the top.

Alayna's from the front.

Alayna's from the top.

Alayna's from the back.

Okay so I'm a bit of a perfectionist and I can already see some imperfections...but not bad for only having 10 minutes to do it eh?!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!!! That is the cutest! I'm going to have to try one of those hair dos! Keep posting your creative hair styles, gives me good ideas ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. I wanna get together and have you show me how to do cute styles for my girls hair too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wish that Rebekah would let me do hers. She is 9 now and wants to learn to do her own hair.

    ReplyDelete