CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Finally!

Okay, so for some time now I have been trying to get a family blog going so that I can journal about our little journey through life...well it's about time huh! I finally got it going, aren't you so proud of me?! If your not, I actually feel like I got something accomplished!! With that being said, I wanted to start this blog off with telling everyone about our little journey so far. I don't want to make this long so I'll try my best to keep it short and sweet.
It all started with me meeting the love of my life Manuel at work.  I worked at KFC/A&W and so did he, we both were not looking for love, it just happened! Then before I new it Manuel asked me to marry him (if you ask him, I asked him to marry me) and we got married the 20th of September, 2003. Wow...we have been married a long time! Anyhow, we had our first little girl Arieanna in March of 2004 and just kept popping them out, cause then came Alayna in May of 2005, Isaiah in January of 2007, Noah in August of 2009 and our little surprise Samuel in November of 2010. So when I say we kept popping them out, I meant it!! I do have to say that we have our hands full, but we love every bit of it!
I am currently tending to these beautiful kids of ours as Manuel works.  He works as an A.I tech. for a company called World Wide Sires and is the assistant trainer. For those of you who don't know what that is, he basically sticks his arm in cows butts and gets them prego's LOL...as gross and nasty as that sounds, it's no lie! But he loves his job and that's all that counts!
Well, that pretty much sums it up.  We have now been happily married for 8yrs. and have 5 kiddos, isn't that crazy! I can now officially say that we have completed our family though cause my hubby got the sniperoos!
Now that I finally got our family blog started, you can now experience our little adventure's with us!

1 comment:

  1. I am SOOO excited that you started a blog! Welcome, welcome to the blogger world. :)

    ReplyDelete