CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 5, 2012

It's Great to be 8 part 3

After the baptism we all met up at Molcajetes restaurant to celebrate the event. 






It was a blast!

Then we went home and Arieanna got to open gifts from those who gave her some.


 


She got a journal from her Sunday school teacher to record her thoughts about her baptism and money and toys!

Thanks soo much to family and friends who made her day extra special.  She will remember this day because of you!

We all love you Arieanna and are glad that you made such a wise decision to be baptized into Heavenly Fathers church!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome birthday! She looked So beautiful at her baptism. It was great to see you for a short bit as well.:) hard to believe your first is already 8 huh! Lindsey's is coming up quick! Oh, we got lindsey the same scripture bag you got Arieanna. Sshhh, Lindsey won't know until her baptism though. I'm so excited for her to see her new scriptures too. I love these little girls' sweet testimonies. Thanks for thinking of us and letting us come to her baptism.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't miss it for the world! You could see her just beaming from the inside out. :) She is seriously is something special! And btw, those cupcakes were so vibrant and turned out so good, loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arieanna looks so happy. What an awesome day for her! I'm SO SO SO sorry that we weren't able to make it. I felt horribly. We were all excited about going and then found out the night before that the flooring that we had purchased for the new house might not be available for us unless we drove out and picked it up. We bought it at a place in Portland, so we decided to leave as early as we could in order to get back for Arieanna's baptism. There were some problems at the store and it ended up being a mess. Instead of being back by noon like we had scheduled, we didn't get home until almost 5:00. The girls were pretty upset about it, as was I. We love Arieanna to death and wanted so bad to be there on her big day. I'm glad I'm able to at least feel like we were there through your posts. I just feel bad that we weren't actually there in person. I wanted to tell you what happened on Sunday, but didn't see you at church, so I figured I'd call you on Monday, but then I forgot. Anyway, it's a big long mess, but Arieanna looks like she had an amazing day, and with the way you plan things, I know you went all out for it.

    ReplyDelete