CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 5, 2012

It's Great to be 8 part 2

So my dear sister Tammy helped me out with an invite and so did my friend Ash.  I had originally asked my sis but at the last minute didn't think she would have time...so I asked Ash if she could whip one up and this is what she did...


She did a great job! Then my sis Tammy ended up having enough time after all and came up with this...


She did a great job too.  So we ended up giving half and half out to those we invited!

Saturday came and Arieanna was soo nervous, anxious and excited about being baptized.

Loading up in the car to go to the church.


By the way, this is what we did with her hair.  In the back, I braided up three cornrows to meet in the middle with the curls so it would hold up well after she got out. It did just that, all I had to do after she got out was blot her hair with a towel and straighten her bangs real quick and voila!


We showed up to the church early and took family pics before!




There was actually 3 girls getting baptized but I couldn't find the other one anywhere.  But this is Arieanna and Elsie! What beautiful little girls!


Arieanna and Daddy right before being baptized.


And after the program we were able to get all three girls together to snap a shot!

Elsie, Kate, Arieanna


What Pretty little girls!

More to come.....







2 comments:

  1. Awww, what sweet pictures! Your baby is growing up! I was so impressed with your composure at the baptism--I'm going to be so weepy at my first baby's baptism (and probably with the rest of 'em too...) Arieanna was gorgeous and sweet, even though nobody could spell or say her name right! :) I TOTALLY know how that is. How fun that so many family members could come for the big day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm calling you today!!! I've been looking for a dress for Nae Nae and haven't found the right one. Where on earth did you find that one? It is absolutely georgeous!

    ReplyDelete