CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 6, 2011

My Success So Far...

For those of you who know me, I have been working on getting healthy and fit since the day I had my little Samuel.  For some reason I get really big when I'm prego's...and when I say big, I don't just mean belly big, I get big all over!!! Anyhow, since having my baby (when I say baby, I literally mean he's the baby of the family) I started a blog with my all my sisters to motivate each other to be healthy and fit!! Let me tell you, it has helped all of us! We are all really succeeding in our goals to make it to the finish line and to keep it that way! So in doing so, I thought I would share my results so far in my journey of being healthy and fit!! 

Here's what I looked like right before I went in to have my little guy!
When I went in, I was weighing in at 196.  I know, that's a lot, but I told ya I get huge!!


Now here's my stats before and after.  When I say before, I mean back in February when I started the blog with my sisters! After having Samuel it took me a couple of months to actually get started.

Before:

Weight-175.6
Bust-39in
Waist-37in
Hips-45in
Butt-46in
RT(right thigh)-26 1/2in
LT(left thigh)-26 1/2in
After:

Weight: 144.6
Bust: 35 in
Waist: 34 in
Hips: 39 1/2 in
Butt: 41 in
RThigh: 23 in
LThigh: 22 1/2 in

Please excuse the blurriness of the pics, Arieanna took them for me!!
Before:

After:



Before:



After:



So, there ya have it! I've lost a total of 31 lbs. since February and still counting!! I feel really great and hope to be back to my healthy and fit self before Sam turns 1 yr.  Wish me luck!!!





6 comments:

  1. You look AWSOME! We are going to be some hot looking MOMMA'S. :)

    Can't wait to do the TRIATHLON!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Alisha! You look great! I am already gearing up for my weight loss regiment post baby. You inspire me. Keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! I'm so impressed with your dedication. You look so good. There were a few weeks in a row that I didn't see you (one or both of us missed church), and I remember thinking when I saw you again: "Woah, Alisha is getting in amazing shape really fast--good for her!" Having kids really does do crazy things to our bodies. Way to tell your body who's boss! :) I say as I eat a few peanut butter m&m's...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are amazing! I know I've said that numerous times before, but I really mean it! If I had an eighth of your dedication and drive, I would benefit greatly!! Way to go! You look absolutely fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Alisha I have said it before and I'll say it again. You look freaking amazing! You can tell how dedicated and driven you are because the weight has dropped SO quickly and you just look so fit and tiny. I am constantly taken back every time I see you because you just look so awesome. Congrats lady!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's awesome Lish! You lost a lot in a short time. Way to stay dedicated. You must feel great being able to see results. I'm so excited for you.

    ReplyDelete