CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Bringing back Memories!

With Sarah and her family coming down for the weekend, Becky really wanted to get some girl time! So she came over to our house to play and spend a couple of nights with the girls! Man, watching them play together brought back soo many memories that I had growing up with my sisters Amanda and Sarah! It's so funny how they acted just like we did when we were younger! Just imagine us as you watch videos and look at pics that I got of them!!




Here's take 1 of the videos they did! They even decorated there own stage:)



Take 2:


Take 3:


And...This one was because they wanted Isaiah to play the piano this time!!


4 comments:

  1. WOW!!!! This definately brought back so many funny memories. We still get pretty crazy when we get together. I love my SISTERS!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was awesome!!!!! I was cracking up--your girls are so cute! I love Alayna's little attitude-moves! Isaiah is quite the little stud in there too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!!!!
    WOW!!!!
    So Arieanna is Alisha (always taking the lead and rocking it)

    Becky is Sarah (just swaying side to side with her beautiful voice)

    And Alayna is me (doing the goofy moves because she doesn't know what else to do) Poor me....I have no stage skills lol

    I'm so homesick.....I wish my girls could've been in the group:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!! That was the cutest thing ever! Man Rebecca has gotten tall! But seriously though, that was down right adorable! They'll be on stage before you know it :)

    ReplyDelete