CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Alayna's 7th Birthday!

On Alayna's birthday she had a field trip to the G'town library and the DQ! She wanted me to go with her in the worst way so I gave in and went!
Here she is waiting patiently for the tour around the library!

Here's a pic of her as a baby first!




After the tour, they went outside and played games!


This is not a very good pic, but this is her in the front of the class as they sing Happy Birthday!


Then we went home and gave her her present and that was that.


This year was a pretty low key birthday for her, but she still felt special! I love this beautiful little girl of mine.  She has developed such a fun personality that sometimes I look back and think "oh my goodness, did I really act like that" lol!
We love you Alayna!!

No comments:

Post a Comment