CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Forgotten & Mess up Hairstyles

Here's a few hairstyles that I forgot to post I think? I was just going through pics and think I forgot to post some of them.  So if you've seen em before sorry!

St.Patty's Day hairstyle...Rainbow with a "pot of gold".





Fishtail braid


Braided flower that went wrong lol.


Slider braid


Corn rows


Braids into a french braid


Basket weave that went caca.


The perfect bun


Headband braid


Zigzag parted braids


Braided star with piggies!


Braid up to piggy.



1 comment:

  1. Are you freaking kidding me. Ugh, I need some serious help, Alisha! These hairstyles are adorable! I saw the slider braid on Pinterest a little while ago and thought it was the coolest thing. I'd love to learn how to do it.

    ReplyDelete