CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Ringing In The New Year (2012)

Manuel and I decided that we wanted to ring in the New Year with family this year and threw a little shindig at our house! The girls and I with the help of my friend made some homemade decor to spruce it up a little.




I thought it would be cute to do a "graffiti" wall! It actually turned out to be a big hit as you can tell:)




Colleen and I  boozing it up with cream soda baby!


K.C and Katie


My Dad and Mike were getting a kick out of teasing Noah while he was sleeping.


The whole family just chillin'


The kids blowing there blow horns to ring in the New Year



We had fun spending time with family one last time before ringing in the New Year and as we did ring in the New Year with them too!

Happy New Year to all!

1 comment:

  1. Was that you guys yelling "HAPPY NEW YEAR" at midnight? We were lame and went to bed, but I was awake at 12:00 and heard the fireworks and yelling. Your party looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete