CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Trying Some New Hairstyles

Okay, so maybe some of these aren't new, but they are a little different than I did before. 

This one I got from Princesshairstyles.com but it didn't quite turn out like I had planned. It still looks cute though!



I did this braid before but this time I added an updo with it. 



This one was actually really fast and simple.  All you do is start with a ponytail then section another part and add another ponytail. I went down half ways and up half ways until they met in the middle.  I like the different colored rubber bands!



Here's a side view


That's it for today folks!

2 comments:

  1. Seriously Alisha, I know we have said this a million times, but I need some hair help from you. I'm trying to do the girls' hair more often, but I'm still struggling. Ryleigh's hair is a lot easier to do because it's longer and it will hold things easier than Jayden's. Jayden's hair is really thing and fine and since it's shorter, there isn't a whole lot that I know how to do with it. I really need a "girls' hair night" where you just impart all of your hair wisdom on me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean Jayden's hair is really THIN, not thing

    ReplyDelete